For over three decades, Iron Bow has earned the trust of hundreds of government and commercial customers by providing IT solutions that enable them to work faster and better. The company achieved this success by hiring the best people, investing in advanced knowledge and committing to a customer-first culture.
Each year Iron Bow consistently ranks as a solutions leader with media and industry. The company helps customers select, acquire, design and integrate IT that solves specific business challenges. A collaborative approach from start to finish produces exceptionally customer-focused solution design and application.
The specialized abilities of Iron Bow employees range from customized solution delivery to advanced integration of complex, multi-disciplined systems. This broad experience provides strategic insight that ensures the highest standards of IT performance.
Iron Bow possesses long-standing strategic partnerships with all leading manufacturers as well as emerging innovators. The company continually forwards its expertise through top-tier manufacturer certifications and pursues operational excellence through formal quality programs.
- Founded in 1983
- National sales presence, global distribution
- Over 85% of service delivery personnel possess government clearances
- Small business classification is available via SAM
2012 INDUSTRY RANKINGS
- CRN’s Solution Provider 500
- CRN’s Tech Elite 250
- Washington Technology's Top 100
- IS0 9001:2008 Certified for the Chantilly, VA; Largo, MD; and Kent, WA locations
- Strategic Manufacturer Partnerships
- Cisco Master Certification in Unified Communications and Managed Services
- Cisco #1 Video Partner in the Americas