Army Desktop and Mobile Computing-3 (ADMC-3)
ADMC-3 provides integrated desktop computers, tablets, notebooks, tablets, workstations, electronic displays, printers, thin clients and multifunction devices.
Contract Number: W52P1J-19-D-0052
Contract types: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Firm Fixed Price
Period of Performance:
- Base period: March 25, 2020 – March 5, 2025
- Option 1 Period: March 6, 2025 – March 5, 2030
- Ceiling: $5 Billion across all contracts for life of contracts
Authorized Buyers: Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies
ADMC-3 provides integrated desktop computers, tablets, notebooks, tablets, workstations, electronic displays, printers, thin clients and multifunction devices to Army and other Federal buyers.
ADMC-3 has no associated fees and features de-centralized ordering. All products on the vehicle are Army approved, meeting all Army specifications enabling quick delivery and use.
Why Iron Bow
- Over 30 years of Army experience providing fast, precise and compliant delivery
- Strong partnerships and experience with leading OEMs informs product selection for specific needs
- Global reach for ease of distribution
- Contract portfolio covers every aspect of Army’s information technology needs including ITES ITES-3H, ITES-3S, NETCENTS-2, GSA, NASA SEWP-V and ITES-SW2.
- Services available for all ADMC-3 technology offerings
U.S. Army Experience
Iron Bow has proudly served the U.S. Army and the DoD for over 30 years providing effective and innovative IT solutions that move missions forward. Iron Bow has designed, implemented and supported IT programs that include:
- Survey, design, engineering, product acquisition, warehousing, product delivery to remote locations, on-site installation, testing and warranty support for a secure environment video conferencing solution.
- State-of-the-art, unified communications, utilizing everything over IP (voice, video, data) including video teleconference (VTC) and audio-visual displays.
- Over 600,000 VoIP and VoSIP phones worldwide.
- BYOD and .mil access in a secure and seamless process.
- Hot-hot Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution for 2,500 users to ensure production systems remain accessible at all times.
- Video streaming and network equipment packaged in a hardened case to enable on the go training.
800.338.8866 | option 4