Army Desktop and Mobile Computing-3 (ADMC-3)
ADMC-3 provides integrated desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, workstations, electronic displays, printers, thin clients and multifunction devices.
Contract Number: W52P1J-19-D-0052
Contract types: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Firm Fixed Price
Period of Performance:
- Base period: March 25, 2020 – March 5, 2025
- Option 1 Period: March 6, 2025 – March 5, 2030
- Ceiling: $5 Billion across all contracts for life of contracts
Authorized Buyers: Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies
ADMC-3 provides integrated desktop computers, tablets, notebooks, tablets, workstations, electronic displays, printers, thin clients and multifunction devices to Army and other Federal buyers.
ADMC-3 has no associated fees and features de-centralized ordering. All products on the vehicle are Army approved, meeting all Army specifications enabling quick delivery and use.
Yearly Consolidated Buy Periods:
- October 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021 – CB32 NOW OPEN
- February 1 – May 31, 2021
- June 1 – September 30, 2021
Iron Bow’s Consolidated Buy 32 Offerings
|Manufacturer & Model||Category|
|Dell Latitude 5510||Standard Notebook (GSS)|
|Dell Latitude 5310||Lightweight Notebook (GSS)|
|Dell Precision 7750||Performance Notebook (GSS)|
|Dell Latitude 5420 Semi Rugged||Ruggedized Notebook|
|Dell Latitude 7210 2-in-1||Standard Tablet (GSS)|
|Dell Optiplex 5080 MT||Standard Desktop (GSS)|
|Dell Precision 5820||Performance Desktop (GSS)|
|Dell Optiplex 5080 SFF||Small Form Factor Desktop (GSS)|
|Dell Optiplex 7780 All in One||Integrated Desktop (GSS All-In-One)|
|Dell Precision 7820||Scientific Workstation|
|Dell Wyse 5070 Extended||Thin Client Computer (GSS)|
|Dell Wyse 5030||Zero Client Computer (GSS)|
|Various Computer Accessories||Computer Accessories|
|Dell P2219H||Flat Screen Display – 21.5”|
|Dell P2419HC||Flat Screen Display – 24”|
|Dell P2719H||Flat Screen Display – 27”|
|Lexmark MS822de||Monochrome Office Printer|
|Lexmark CX921de||Color Office Multifunction Device|
Why Iron Bow
- Over 30 years of Army experience providing fast, precise and compliant delivery
- Strong partnerships and experience with leading OEMs informs product selection for specific needs
- Global reach for ease of distribution
- Contract portfolio covers every aspect of Army’s information technology needs including ITES ITES-3H, ITES-3S, NETCENTS-2, GSA, NASA SEWP-V and ITES-SW2.
- Services available for all ADMC-3 technology offerings
U.S. Army Experience
Iron Bow has proudly served the U.S. Army and the DoD for over 30 years providing effective and innovative IT solutions that move missions forward. Iron Bow has designed, implemented and supported IT programs that include:
- Survey, design, engineering, product acquisition, warehousing, product delivery to remote locations, on-site installation, testing and warranty support for a secure environment video conferencing solution.
- State-of-the-art, unified communications, utilizing everything over IP (voice, video, data) including video teleconference (VTC) and audio-visual displays.
- Over 600,000 VoIP and VoSIP phones worldwide.
- BYOD and .mil access in a secure and seamless process.
- Hot-hot Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution for 2,500 users to ensure production systems remain accessible at all times.
- Video streaming and network equipment packaged in a hardened case to enable on the go training.
800.338.8866 | option 4