FAA SAVES VTC
Contract Number: 692M15-18-D-00004
Date of Award: February 20, 2018
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Period of Performance: February 21, 2018 – February 20, 2023
Mandatory use by all FAA and may also be used by the National Airspace System (NAS) and other Department of Transportation (DOT) entities
Iron Bow Advantages/Benefits:
- Solutions approach promotes standardization and leverages strategic planning.
- Advanced solutions expertise enables virtualization, unified communications, cloud services, borderless networks, mobility and telework.
- Assessments provide a report card and road map for your infrastructure.
- Skilled technical support and customer service nationwide.
- Proven, reliable PMI-based services methodology.
SAVES contracts are mandatory for the FAA’s IT community and were established to deliver quality customer service while controlling costs. They provide for the purchase or leasing of complete solution sets, technical services and support.
Kelly Taylor, Program Manager
Office: 240-487-2196 or Mobile 410-610-6119
Account Team: Tom DiBenedetto Tom.DiBenedetto@ironbow.com