Fish and Wildlife Service VoIP Services
Enterprise VoIP Solutions
Contract Number: F17PC00011
Period of Performance:
- Base Period: August 1, 2017 – July 31, 2018
- Option Period 1: August 1, 2018 – July 31, 2019
- Option Period 2: August 1, 2019 – July 31, 2020
- Option Period 3: August 1, 2020 – July 31, 2021
- Option Period 4: August 1, 2021 – July 31, 2022
Authorized Buyer: Fish and Wildlife (FWS) Offices and operating units of Department only
The FWS VoIP Services contract provides all VoIP equipment, system design services, installation, licensing, testing and training to support an Enterprise VoIP solution for Geographical Region 3: Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, Alaska, California, Nevada and Klamath Basin region of Oregon.
Iron Bow Advantages
- This IDIQ will reduce USFWS wide costs by; eliminating contracting and open market costs such as: searching for sources, development of technical documents, solicitations and evaluations of offers for the Agency’s VoIP Enterprise Solution.
- Iron Bow will assist the USFWS to increase effectiveness and reduces overall costs for the Agency.
800.338.8866 | option 4