USAF NETCENTS-2 (Products)
Networking, Storage, Peripherals, Multi-Media, Software and Identity/Biometrics
Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0017
Period of Performance:
- Base Period: November 6, 2013 – November 5, 2016
- Option 1 Period: November 6, 2016 – November 5, 2017
- Option 2 Period: November 6, 2017 – November 5, 2018
- Option 3 Period: November 6, 2018 – November 5, 2019
Authorized Buyers: Mandatory use by United States Air Force (USAF), and can be used by other DoD or Federal Agencies in support of USAF or joint operations.
NETCENTS-2 (Products) provides cost effective and innovative net-centric products to support a wide-spectrum of USAF missions, worldwide. As a prime contractor, Iron Bow leverages over 30 years of USAF experience, proven best practices and leading technologies to deliver value, end to end.
The contract supports all major USAF cyberspace and IT-supported missions and initiatives, satisfying warfighter requirements for emerging technologies, innovative communications, evolving information assurance capabilities, information services and infrastructure connectivity.
Iron Bow Advantages
- Over 30 years of USAF experience
- Unmatched worldwide distribution and customer support
- Highly skilled and credentialed engineers
- Leading-edge solutions from top-tier manufacturers
- Best pricing and ease of ordering
- Proven PMI-based delivery methodology, and ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered for processes
800.338.8866 | option 4