Cyber Threat Response Clinic
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 | 9AM to 5PM EST
Location: Iron Bow Technologies, 2303 Dulles Station Road, Suite 400, Herndon, VA 20171
Please sign in with receptionist on the 4th floor.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Summary: In the real world, it’s no longer a matter of if an attacker will get in, but when and for how long. Are you prepared? Security and Network professionals need to evolve their strategy from a point-in-time approach to pervasive protection across the full attack continuum. Join Cisco to experience common cyber security attack situations in a virtualized lab environment, where you will get to play both the role of attacker and defender. Utilizing an environment that models many enterprise networks, you will learn how environments get compromised, how breaches get discovered, and how to respond most effectively with Cisco Security products and integrated solution architectures.
We look forward to this hands-on experience and sharing the breadth of product and integrated solution offerings provided by Cisco Security.
Audience: This course is COMPLIMENTARY / FREE OF CHARGE and is designed for engineers, analysts, and managers of security operations and network infrastructure. Please bring your laptop to participate in the hands-on labs.
Note: Your laptop is for access only and will not be at risk of infection.
- CTR Module 00: Course Overview
- CTR Module 01: Integrated Threat Defense Solutions
- CTR Module 02: The Enterprise to Protect: Welcome to HackMDs.com
- CTR Module 03: Reconnaissance and Vulnerability Discovery
- CTR Module 04: Smash & Grab: Attacking your Public Network Services
- CTR Module 05: Pay to Play: Ransomware in the Enterprise
- CTR Module 06: Insider Threats: Beyond the Perimeter
- CTR Module 07: The Infected: Compromised Host Systems
- CTR Module 08: Threat Hunting: Centralized Incident Response
- CTR Module 09: The Challenge: Capture the Flag!