IronCare Device as a Service
Today’s workforce is comprised of a multi-device, multi-platform employee base. Supporting the next generation workforce’s device needs and/or managing the BYOD policies has IT teams overwhelmed and taking on unnecessary risk. Enter the new Device as a Service enterprise paradigm.
Iron Bow’s IronCare™ Device as a Service (IronCare DaaS) offering streamlines device lifecycle management while optimizing device-related costs and reducing enterprise risk.
Iron Bow IronCare DaaS Services
- Procurement of devices
- Security of devices
- Asset tagging
- Inventory management
- Warranty management
- Other customized service options
For Enterprises This Means
- Cost Optimization: Deployment is predictable, service is consistent, fleets are correctly sized, devices are ready-to-go out of the box and rightly sized per user and hardware is appropriately handled upon disposal.
- Reduced IT Workload: Greatly reduce device management efforts for IT managers who are managing the entire device chain or parts of it – freeing up resources for other IT initiatives.
- Financial Flexibility: Streamline disparate purchasing/leasing agreements into one contractual structure with one partner. Move device spending from a capital expense to an operational expense.
- Accelerated Refresh: Shorten the refresh cycle by building a regular refresh cadence directly into the agreement.
- Employee Satisfaction: Ensure users access to current hardware technologies and are correctly matched with the right performance threshold based on their role and persona.
- Reduced Risk: Iron Bow takes on the risk of ownership including device breakage and loss, with assurances of uptime and availability of the devices managed.
- More Secure: Iron Bow brings a security capability to device management. That, combined with the inherent security improvements of newer devices, ensures an improvement in enterprise security posture.
Subscription Service Plans
- Next-day Break/Fix Maintenance
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Defective Media Retention
Available Lifecycle Management Services
- End-user Help Desk Services
- Mobile Device Management
- Application Security Compliance, Encryption, Asset Management, Geo-tracking (with Remote Locking, Data Wipe)
- 24 X 7 Managed Care w/Patching
- Proactive Management with Device Service Issues
- Data Destruction at end of term
- Data Destruction at end of term
- Data Destruction at end of term w/ Drive Retention or Drive Shredding
Request More Information
Iron Bow in Action
Streamline Device Management
A state agency needed to implement a new IT Infrastructure Services program to better serve its customers across the state government. The goal of the program was to maintain and improve service quality, be cost effective, offer a wider menu of services and have a platform view of this service delivery for improved visibility and accountability. Iron Bow implemented a Device as a Service program that encompasses the full lifecycle of device use from acquisition to deployment to management and maintenance including field service and ongoing software support. Iron Bow serves as the single point of contact for all devices deployed and provides the client a real time view of consumption, cost, performance and the responsiveness of suppliers. This program is in the early stages, but is designed to provide cost and time savings for the client.
Relationships with device manufacturers and expert knowledge of the enterprise networks they operate on.
With consumption pricing and a number of service level options, we work with you to provide the support needed.
Latest in technology innovations to meet and exceed needs while supporting mission and goals.