For license generation, smart account creation and access
How to Open Service Requests with Cisco Technical Assistance Center
Severity Levels 1 and 2
- Call the TAC at 800-553-2447, Option 1.
- Live customer hand-off to Cisco engineer
Severity Levels 3 and 4
Open your service request using the online tool: mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case
Information Needed to Open a Service Request
- Your Cisco.com ID and contact information (full name)
- Severity of your service request (see Severity Levels listed below)
- Preferred contact method (email, phone number)
- GEMSS Contract # 204246961 and device serial number
- Description of your issue (symptoms, business impact, technology)
- Site information (for verification purposes)
- Details on troubleshooting steps you have taken
Severity 1 (S1)
Network or environment is down or there is a critical impact on your business operations. You and Cisco will both commit full-time resources to resolve the situation.
Severity 2 (S2)
Operation of an existing network or environment is severely degraded. You and Cisco will both commit full-time resources during standard business hours to resolve the situation.
Severity 3 (S3)
Operational performance of your network or environment is impaired. You and Cisco both commit resources during standard business hours to resolve.
Severity 4 (S4)
Information is required on Cisco product capabilities, installation or configuration. There is little or no impact on your business operations.