Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Support
For decades, the U.S. Air Force (USAF) has counted on Iron Bow Technologies to deliver comprehensive Cisco solutions to support its mission. With the future in mind, we are committed to working alongside our USAF and U.S. Space Force (USSF) clients to ensure all warfighters have the best technology deployed to enable decision superiority and mission success.
Cisco GEMSS Contract # 204246961
What is Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Support (GEMSS)?
The Cisco Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Support, referred to as GEMSS is a singular support contract that expands the Air Force’s access to technical services and enables them to consume unlimited software and licenses for Cisco routing, switching and wireless technology.
The GEMSS contract includes the combination of software, support and services.
- Software: DNA Advantage for Routing, DNA Advantage for Switching and DNA Advantage for Wireless, which will provide standard features currently used and allow for advanced functionally as needed.
- Support: Cisco SmartNet Total Care (SNTC) support and Cisco Software Support (SWSS) gives unlimited 24/7/365 Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) support for all Department of Air Force-owned Cisco-branded hardware and software.
- Services: Delivered by Cisco, Advance Services (AS) are performed by Cisco operations managers and network engineers. AS includes:
- High Touch Technical Support (HTTS), expedited routing and call-handling with the ability to transmit and receive classified information via SIPR and VoSIP
- Dedicated Cisco Network Consulting Engineers (NCE), support design, implementation, delivery and environment management
- High Touch Operations Management (HTOM) as a single point of contact for all support assistance, prioritization and management within this contract
- Understand Unlimited 24/7/365 coverage
- SmartNet Total Care (SNTC) & Software Support (SWSS) coverage
- How to Open Service Requests with Cisco TAC
- Severity Levels and Escalation procedures
- Details on Cisco Enterprise Agreement for DNA Advantage for Routing, Switching and Wireless
- Find out how to download software, request licenses and cisco smart account access
- Role Description
- HTTS and HTOM
- NCE and Asset Management