Surge Support – Enable your Remote Workforce
IronCare Surge Support – Enable your Remote Workforce
Today’s networks and collaboration technologies are being taxed more than ever before due to the exponential demands of a growing remote workforce utilizing new remote access technologies such as VPN and VDI as well as cloud-based collaboration utilities. To meet these demands, IT teams need a broad base of expertise to support the diverse technology sets required. IronCare™ technical support for network and collaboration provides options to supplement your existing network and collaboration management teams with specialized expertise and industry certified resources.
Trained and Certified Personnel: Iron Bow engineers hold certifications for leading networking and collaboration vendors and services.
Scalable 24/7/365 Technical Support: Your remote workforce is working around the clock and your technical support needs the same availability.
Mobile Workforce Expertise: Iron Bow engineers are trained to understand the requirements that mobile workforces place on networks and collaboration technologies.
Why IronCare Surge Support
Iron Bow is offering surge support to existing clients to provide short-term remote troubleshooting and management to their organization. This program offers 24/7/365 access to trained and certified engineers to meet the growing need for remote support of networks and collaboration applications.
- Palo Alto
- Cisco UC & UCM (Cloud or on-premises)
- All equipment/licenses must be covered under valid manufacturer support contract
- Remote access, remote viewing capability or access to log data
- For best results, a local resource with appropriate access and required equipment is available to work with our remote technicians
This rapid response offering can be in place within 48 hours of contract execution.
Iron Bow’s IronCare managed services deliver remote management, maintenance and technical support services for a variety of technology solutions. IronCare services provide the technical support, management and maintenance of tactical systems, enabling our clients’ IT organizations to focus on their business operations. The IronCare delivery framework is founded on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, ensuring the highest level of support for our clients’ IT environments.
- 24/7/365 U.S. based support team
- Institutional knowledge of the client environment
- Comprehensive remote troubleshooting and problem remediation of devices with managed services
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 engineering expertise for incident management
- Extensive knowledge of a wide portfolio of products and technology
- Capabilities for performing proactive diagnostics and device monitoring
- Management of equipment, entitlement periods and renewals
Helping you stay connected – email@example.com