Intel and Iron Bow: Possibilities Powered by Partnership
As a global leader in computing innovation, Intel® creates new technology experiences powering smart, secure, connected devices that re-imagine the modern workplace. Intel® technology lies at the heart of Iron Bow’s array of transformational solutions for federal government, healthcare and private-sector clients.
Since 2004 Iron Bow has distinguished itself as an award-winning collaborator, leveraging breakthrough Intel® technology to meet evolving business and IT challenges including:
- Flexible performance for every demanding workload in the modern data center
- Hardened security embedded in silicon to safeguard system integrity, protect critical assets at rest or on the move and resist sophisticated attacks
- Work from everywhere experiences with remote manageability, virtualization and secure and powerful endpoint devices
- A personalized path to the cloud – whether private, public, hybrid or multi-cloud
For its industry prominence and leadership, Iron Bow holds a Titanium status in the Intel® Partner Alliance, Intel’s most prestigious partner community. Iron Bow enjoys top-level Intel® technology training, C-suite engagement and priority product support – advantages that enable unsurpassed customer service.
The IronTarget Solution: Collaboration is Key
Federal agencies must pursue Cloud Smart data center modernization strategies, deploying multi-cloud infrastructures that conserve budgets, resist modern security threats, and speed data access. But, legacy resources and tight budgets are hindering adoption – and IT managers are hesitant to move too quickly into uncertain territory.
Iron Bow Technologies offers a simpler, smarter path to cloud migration leveraging Intel® technology for the software-defined data center, including:
- 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors for hyper-fast performance, hardware-enhanced security and up to four sockets of scalability
- Intel® Optane™ technology, combining large storage capacity and nonvolatile memory that speeds data sharing
Iron Bow works with Intel® and Dell to develop, test and validate the IronTarget™ solution, eliminating the guesswork for government agencies to enjoy a quick, seamless cloud migration to match their workload. To bridge legacy and cloud environments, IronTarget™ uses Dell EMC VxRail for seamless data sharing across multiple clouds.
Offering a Flexible and Open-Source Approach to AI and Machine Learning
Intel® and Iron Bow work with software vendor partners to emphasize flexibility in matching their software offerings to specific artificial
intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) workload requirements, leveraging the ease of open-source solutions on the Intel® technology
Our collaboration begins with the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable processers and AI software optimized for Intel® architecture to develop and
deploy intelligent applications seamlessly and at scale. Intel’s ongoing mission of extending amazing technology experiences to every person on
Earth continues as we devise new ways for developers to inject intelligence into the compute layer – quickly, easily, and affordably.
- Intel® has developed tools and resources for general-purpose Intel® processors featuring AI acceleration either built-in or available for
- Intel® was instrumental in developing the scalable, open and unified oneAPI standard for writing code across all architectures, easing
the path to insight and creativity for all.
- Intel® took the lead in developing the OpenVINO™ toolkit for developing AI-driven applications and solutions.
By TechSource Editor
April 14, 2021 | What We Do Matters
Iron Bow’s annual Engineering Summit is one of the biggest events of the year. Being held virtually for the second year in a row did little to impede the productivity, information sharing and team building. Over three days, Iron Bow’s industry-leading, thought leadership-packed team of engineers gathered to share best practices, trends on key capabilities and technology focus areas for the future. Topics spanned the gamut from: programmability, customer experience, networking, data center solutions, zero trust,
By Rob Chee, Iron Bow Technologies
June 23, 2020 | Cloud, Cyber Security
As federal agencies work to fulfill their critical missions from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, the cloud, with its scalability, reliability and security, has become increasingly important in allowing government to in a cost effective manner. On May 20, Iron Bow Technologies, in collaboration with Intel®, Dell, and VMware, hosted a webinar titled “Putting Cloud Smart into Practice: Lessons from the Frontlines” in which government technology leaders gathered in a panel-style webinar to discuss their lessons learned and best practices from overcoming cloud migration challenges around budgets,
By Jim Smid, CTO, Iron Bow Technologies
June 16, 2020 | Cloud, IT Modernization