Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Hardware
The ITES-3H Resource center on TechSource was established to provide education and information related to the IT Enterprise Solutions contract for government decision makers.
The Army starting using its IT Enterprise Solutions contracts in 2003. More than a decade later, it has morphed into a set of major programs that provide the Army – and now any agency – with most of its commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) IT hardware and software services.
Why Iron Bow? Experience. Flexibility. Past Performance.
Enabling mission assurance for joint warfighters around the world, Iron Bow has acquired, designed and integrated full spectrum solutions including:
- State-of-the-art unified communications, comprising of VTC and audio-visual displays
- Delivered over 750,000 and installed over 500,000 VoIP and VoSIP phones worldwide
- Data center storage, backup/recovery and server consolidations in support of federal and DoD initiatives
- Command-wide enterprise infrastructure upgrades
- European enterprise IP call center
- Turn-key voice, video and data throughout the Pacific
- Multi-disciplined, multi-solution integration for warfighters
- In depth security experience covering next generation security hardware, software and consulting including posture, vulnerability and policy assessments
- Deployed Next Generation Firewall, Identity Services and Control and security Software solutions across DoD
Contact us for targeted ITES-3H solutions:
Direct: (703) 674-5283