Connect, Collaborate, Communicate – Work from Anywhere
Organizations and their teams need the ability to work regardless of location. Iron Bow provides a full range of products and services – from the network to endpoints – to enable remote work efforts and keep your organization connected, collaborative and productive.
Connect and Collaborate from Anywhere
Iron Bow’s expertise as a Cisco Gold Partner with master specializations in Collaboration, Managed Services, Data Center, Hybrid Cloud and Security, combined with Cisco’s leading collaboration platforms can fully enable your organization and mission allowing employees to work from anywhere, with any device, powered by Webex.
- WebEx Consulting and Implementation
- User Training and Assistance
- Endpoint Guidance and Set up
- Admin Tutorial and Management Assistance to Support Remote Access
- FedRAMP Hosted Collaboration Solutions Consulting and Implementation
With the dramatic increase in usage of WebEx and collaboration tools, Iron Bow’s Customer Experience team has developed training specifically for our clients to optimize the solution. Click here to register for our weekly WebEx Tutorials.
When education providers need to conduct virtual classes and expand on distance learning capabilities, Iron Bow Technologies is here to keep your classrooms connected, so learning doesn’t have to stop:
- Basic WebEx Training for Instructors
- Basic training for Students
- Technical troubleshooting during implementation
Relevant Topic Briefs
- Enhancing Campus Safety Through Better Communication and Collaboration
- Extending the Classroom: How to Foster Collaboration in a Virtual Education Environment
- Simplifying IT Management and Bringing Modern Collaboration Capabilities to K-12 and Higher Education
Rapid Wireless Deployments
When it is necessary to provide flexible, innovative home office solutions or rapidly deploy a secure wireless network anytime and anywhere, we’re here to keep your employees connected, so your mission never stops.
Iron Bow provides turnkey, low cost, low complexity wireless solutions and consulting services for:
- Remote Teleworking Sites – Highly secure enterprise wireless and wired connections to the home, extending the corporate network to teleworkers, mobile workers and micro-sites.
- Rapid Deployment Wireless Kits – Mobile kits designed to quickly expand wireless coverage to outdoor or even large indoor spaces.
Our solutions are pre-engineered to work right out of the box, with easy installation by your IT staff.
Enable Remote Access to Workspaces
Iron Bow Technologies’ IronTarget™ is an on-premises cloud and virtual desktop platform that enables the rapid deployment of a highly scalable Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) providing the users the same work experience from the home or in the office while allowing for consolidated management of systems for administrators. To learn more about IronTarget’s capabilities, click here.
IronTarget also provides a turnkey, rapid deployment of a truly multi-cloud experience where applications can be run on premises and in the public cloud. Workloads can be moved to and from the public cloud transparently, without downtime – ensuring that employees have access to all needed applications and information.
Bring your Office Home
Iron Bow’s secure remote office-in-a Box is designed to deliver a high quality end user experience, providing secure in office-like access to data and applications without the expense of a VPN license. All that is required is a pre-existing power outlet and wired or wireless internet connection within the end user’s home.
Support Remote Work Surges to your Network
IronCare technical support for networking and collaboration can supplement existing IT teams with specialized expertise and the ability to remotely manage networks and collaboration applications as needed. IronCare Surge Support provides Iron Bow clients a short-term option for introducing remote support and management into any organization. This program offers 24/7/365 access to trained and certified engineers to meet the growing need for remote support of networks and collaboration applications.
Virtual Care – Telehealth
Iron Bow Healthcare’s telehealth solutions encompass a broad range of options from providers to the bedside, to clinical and home consultations. Our products and support services improve outcomes when and wherever a patient needs care.
- Telemedicine Devices
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
- Streaming Media
- Store and Forward Imaging
- Satellite Terminals (VSAT)
Relevant TechSource Content