Hosted Collaboration Solutions for Defense – HCS-D
HCS-D: Enabling Secure Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device Collaboration
Offering the latest technologies in voice and video conferencing, web messaging, presence and instant messaging, Iron Bow
Technologies is partnered with Cisco to provide their Impact Level 5 (IL5) certified Hosted Collaboration Solution for Defense (HCS-D).
Collaboration is essential for today’s warfighter. The warfighter cannot be tethered to a desk – working remotely with dispersed
teams and 24×7 connectivity is the normal expectation. You need to be sure your teams can collaborate securely from their device
of choice, from any location, and provide more responsive services and infrastructure.
HCS-D will provide industry-leading Cisco collaboration services including voice, video, instant messaging, presence and conferencing
with U.S. Department of Defense-level security so that users can collaborate securely with anyone, anywhere, on their device of
choice. As an IL 5 offering, HCS-D will support Department of Defense’s mission.
With Iron Bow’s HCS-D, people are able to work their preferred way to share ideas, make decisions, and serve users from anywhere
faster and with more flexibly.
- Enables your users: provide industry-leading Cisco Collaboration services—including a complete suite of enterprise telephony
features and reliability—enabling users to collaborate how they want, when they want, and on their devices of choice.
- Collaborate without risk: HCS-D is a DoD IL 5-Authorized cloud service.
- Reduce complexity and free up your IT team: Managed and hosted by Iron Bow and Cisco, HCS-D is a cloud service that
enables you to focus on your strategic priorities and not maintenance and upgrades.
- Deploy with confidence: Proven technology built for Department of Defense use.
Simplicity of Cloud with Reduced Costs
Iron Bow’s HCS-D as-a-service cloud approach will reduce complexity for IT, and for users who just want to get their jobs done,
while enabling new collaboration applications. With HCS-D, you will shift from a capital expenditure to an operating expense
financial model by paying for only what you need, while maintaining management and control as you scale applications and
users up or down as needed.
- Eliminate concerns about costly infrastructure upgrades and maintenance.
- Rededicate staff to your mission. Let the experts at Iron Bow and Cisco provide maintenance, monitoring and support.
- Switch from Capex to Opex.
Relevant Topic Briefs
- Taking Flight: The Air Force Guide to Collaboration
- Bridging the IT Gap: The U.S. Army Guide to 21st Century Communications
- All Hands on Deck: The Navy Guide to Secure Innovation