Iron Bow’s Webex Calling, powered by Cisco
Webex Calling: All Via Your Own Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN)
Webex Calling gives you the option to stick with your current PSTN provider, while transitioning your calling services to the cloud, using a Cisco gateway.
If you have existing Cisco Unified Communication Manager systems you intend to keep in place, we’ll work with you to ensure you maintain consistency in dial plan and directory management across your entire network.
The Simple Pathway to Enterprise Cloud Calling
Webex Calling is a full-stack, enterprise-grade cloud collaboration bundle that includes everything a business needs:
- Cloud Calling – Our Proven Cisco cloud calling platform is used by over 20 million business people worldwide.
- Webex Teams – Make teamwork your best work with this group collaboration app.
- Webex Meetings – Host events, train your team, and support your customers with this optional add-on.
- Cisco Devices – Pair your solution with phones and headsets built to interoperate seamlessly with our apps.
Cloud Business Calling Features
- Call Screening – Selective call acceptance, voice messaging and call lists help you answer calls you want, and avoid the ones you don’t.
- Find-Me-Follow-Me – Simultaneous-ring, call forwarding and hunt groups help you keep it simple on a single phone number.
- Receptionist – Improve customer service with easy call distribution, call park/pick-up, and more.
- Front-Office – Streamline operations and better call handling with auto-attendant, queuing, and music on hold.
- Quality Voice and Video – Make your calls with the best quality for video and voice by leveraging the most advanced technology.
- Enterprise Dial Plans – Extension-dial across sites and across the globe for quick and convenient calling.
- Mobile Device – Use your mobile phone like your desk phone. Easily manage your ID with one-number calling and an integrated business directory.
- Modern PC Calling Tools -Manage calling on your PC with Skype & Outlook integration.
Simpler, Intuitive Communication
No need to worry anymore about the expense and complexity of managing phone system infrastructure on your premises. With Cisco Webex Calling, you receive:
- Global delivery and support: get ubiquitous services and functionality, regardless of location. Ideal for multinational businesses.
- Unlimited subscription of auto-attendant, hunt groups, shared call appearances, and more.
- Multiple client options: choose Webex Teams for an integrated calling experience, or use a standalone Cisco Webex Calling soft client app.
Cloud Features the Whole Team Will Love
Cisco Webex Calling offers end users so much more than your typical PBX, no matter what your role is:
IT Managers – Say hello to easy system management and goodbye to complex infrastructure! Self-service features enable employees to configure Single Number Reach, Do Not Disturb and Call Forwarding settings, all without IT’s help.
End Users – Powerful features make your job easier, simplify how you do business, and give you more control. Silence the noise by customizing your notifications so you only get alerts about messages that matter to you.
Executives – Show, don’t tell! Encourage real-time interaction with the Cisco Webex Board or Cisco DX80. Whiteboard simultaneously and draw on documents endlessly.
Finance – Keep your sensitive financial information protected from any breach. Your messages, calls, documents and whiteboard drawings are encrypted end-to-end. Searches are also encrypted. Lock and moderation controls allow you to keep teamwork private.
Why Iron Bow Technologies
- Cisco partner since 1998 (Gold Partner Certified)
- Master Collaboration, Security, Enterprise Networking, Cloud/Managed Service Provider and Data Center Specialization
- Over 15 Cisco Certified Internetworking Experts
- First to deploy UCM in both commercial and federal clients
- Cisco Webex Contact Center and Unified Contact Center Express Specialization
- 24×7 US based Operations Center
Everything you share, say, and type is protected by end-to-end encryption. Authorized administrators can manage and enforce security policies. And thanks to Cisco’s high security standards, Webex products are some of the most secure collaboration tools available.
See our training for Webex users here.