Unified Communications Manager Cloud (UCM) for Commercial Organizations
Iron Bow’s Unified Communications Manager Cloud (UCM) for commercial organizations solution, powered by Cisco, delivers enterprise-grade calling and collaboration tools so your teams can collaborate securely from any location. This solution helps to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and streamline workflows.
UCM paves the way for a smooth migration from on-premises deployments to the cloud aligned with your business strategy. It shifts communication infrastructure from a capital expenditure (CapEx) model to an operating expense (OpEx) financial model – allowing you to pay only for what you need when you need it. You maintain management and control as you scale up or down based on your needs.
UCM Cloud for Commercial Organizations
Iron Bow’s Unified Communications Manager Cloud (UCM) for Commercial is part of Cisco’s Cloud Calling portfolio of services offering voice, video, messaging, meeting and mobility solutions with features and benefits of IP phones, mobile devices and desktop clients. This offering features commercial and administrative tools to include Webex Teams and Webex Meetings. UCM uses an as-a-service cloud approach to reduce complexity for in-house IT Teams. UCM Cloud is hosted and operated in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific region and Japan.
Secure Integration of Cisco Collaboration Solutions with Microsoft Teams and Office 365
Working in conjunction with Cisco, Iron Bow provides direct integration of Cisco enterprise calling, video and meeting capabilities with Microsoft Teams, solving the burden for end users needing to use multiple clients and platforms. You can now leverage Microsoft Teams as the desktop content and messaging platform to launch a call using a Cisco calling infrastructure.
UCM Cloud Benefits
- Increased team productivity – collaborate anywhere, supporting a mobile workforce
- Support of BYOD – flexibility for users to choose the best device for their needs
- Improved communications – advanced collaboration and messaging tools
- Reduced IT complexity – standardized and consolidated services and management
- Maximized Resources – free-up your IT team to focus on your mission
Secure Cloud Calling and Meeting Solutions
- Voice Calling – A full set of IP telephony services including voicemail and unified messaging; access messages from an IP phone, mobile phone or desktop client.
- Video – Meet face-to-face from anywhere to present, share and collaborate, anytime.
- Instant Messaging and Presence – Make your availability known from any device. One-click instant messaging, phone and video calling, or face-to-face video meeting and real time content sharing.
- Mobility – Take calls, send instant messages and stay in touch from anywhere. Easily move between desktop and mobile devices with access to all features.
- Webex Meetings – Share documents, presentations and applications with integrated audio and video anytime on any mobile device or your own video device.
- Webex Teams App – Combines important business capabilities in one simple interface for video meetings, group meetings, file sharing or white board sessions.
Why Iron Bow Technologies
- Cisco partner since 1998 (Gold Partner Certified)
- Master Collaboration, Security, Enterprise Networking, Cloud/Managed Service Provider and Data Center Specialization
- Over 15 Cisco Certified Internetworking Experts
- First to deploy UCM in both commercial and federal environments
- Cisco Webex Contact Center and Unified Contact Center Express Specialization
- 24×7 U.S. based Operations Center
Iron Bow in Action
Upgrading Collaboration Applications and Support
A national foundation needed to upgrade and migrate it’s on-premises voice and video endpoints and infrastructure to better serve it users. Iron Bow implemented Cisco’s Unified Communication Manager (UCM) cloud solution to provide an enterprise-ready platform to provide voice, video, instant messaging, presence and conferencing as-a-service to 250 users. Iron Bow led the full lifecycle of this project – initial environment analysis, reviewing system requirements, architecture design, cloud infrastructure design, installation and migration. UCM allowed the customer to move from CapEx costs to OpEx, reduced IT complexity, and modernized collaboration capabilities. With Iron Bow managing UCM, IT staff can concentrate on more strategic initiatives.
Enabling In-Office Communications from Anywhere
A global law firm wanted to streamline its voice and video endpoints at locations worldwide. Iron Bow led the migration of voice and video endpoints at 10 locations as well as an on-premises solution in Dublin, Ireland to Cisco’s Unified Communication Manager (UCM) cloud. Upon making the switch, the firm saw increased mobility for users as they could now make and receive calls on any device as if they were in the office. Iron Bow provides Tiers 2 and 3 technical support as well as monitoring and management.
Seamless Cloud Applications Across the Enterprise
Iron Bow deployed the UCM solution to 10,000 users at a federal agency with demanding security and user identification requirements. The client had a federated IT architecture where four separate and independent domains needed to be able to access the cloud applications and communicate seamlessly across the enterprise. Iron Bow worked closely with the client to evaluate, test and select the domain management vendor best suited to provide the necessary integration and SAML identification and authorization solution.
Our engineers are certified in the latest collaboration and unified communication technologies and will work with your organization to maximize efficiencies.
Our solutions scale to meet your organization's ever-changing requirements with on-demand, pay-as-you-go options.
We are laser-focused on implementing a solution to enable your organization to securely and confidently pursue successful business outcomes.