Network Managed Services
Iron Bow IronCare™ managed services deliver remote management, maintenance and technical support services for a variety of technology solutions. IronCare services provide the technical support, management and maintenance of tactical systems, enabling our clients’ IT organizations to focus on their business operations.
IronCare coverage is provided by our U.S. based 24/7/365 Client Service Center (CSC) in Chantilly, Virginia. The IronCare delivery framework is founded on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, ensuring the highest level of support for our clients’ IT environments 24/7/365.
Our clients choose IronCare to:
- Drive User Satisfaction: Identify issues quickly and streamline incident management processes to reduce network downtime and improve IT service levels.
- Reduce Risk: Access to technical experts combined with optional proactive tools and smart capabilities, minimizes risks to business continuity.
- Increase Operational Efficiency: Proactive management and automated processes mean fewer support resource requirements and lower costs for managing the network
- Enable Faster Technology Refresh: IronCare’s focus on ensuring technology is updated reduces risk of obsolescence and wholesale tech refreshes.
- Control Costs: Flat rate service provides rapid troubleshooting and resolution of issues at a predictable cost.
IronCare Managed Services for Networks
Today’s networks are more extensive than ever before – stretching beyond the enterprise to incorporate mobile, cloud and IoT. With this expansion, IT teams need a broader base of expertise to manage the diverse technology sets. IronCare Managed Service for Networks becomes an extension of your IT team.
- Trained and Certified Personnel: Iron Bow engineers hold certifications to support a multiple vendors and types of services.
- Support for New Technology: Easily support to newer technology and capabilities using available Iron Bow resources.
- Reduced Downtime: Iron Bow proactively monitors your network and fixes issues reducing or eliminating any user impact.
- Holistic Network Expertise: Engage a single entity to simplify accountability and manage multiple device types such as routers, switches, firewalls and more.
Why Iron Bow?
- 24/7/365 U.S. based support team
- Extensive knowledge of a wide portfolio of products and technology
- Capabilities for performing proactive diagnostics and device monitoring
- Management of equipment, entitlement periods and renewals
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 engineering expertise for incident management
- Institutional knowledge of the customer environment
- Comprehensive remote troubleshooting and problem remediation of devices with managed services