Software-defined WAN Managed Services
With WAN networks now consisting of public and private clouds and various means of connectivity, a modern WAN network is growing increasingly complex. SD-WAN provides the tools and capabilities to help organizations move beyond Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and introduce new transport options, while also directly addressing WAN complexity with more centralized and elastic traffic management, providing the optimal path for key business applications.
Iron Bow’s IronCare™ Managed SD-WAN assumes responsibility for handling the end-to-end monitoring and management of policies, accessibility and connectivity availability, ensuring a high performing WAN environment.
- Move beyond MPLS – SD-WAN provides options beyond traditional MPLS while also removing the complexity associated with introducing multiple transport options from MPLS to broadband to LTE.
- Application-centric routing – find the optimal path for application performance and delivery that meets user expectations.
- Increased access to cloud – SD-WAN is more than site-to-site, it provides a more secure path to both private and public cloud services.
- Enhanced security – the framework supporting SD-WAN provides very rich native security stack to include, encryption services end-to-end, firewalling, intrusion detection and threat-based detection measures.
IronCare coverage is provided by our U.S.-based 24/7/365 Client Service Center (CSC) in Chantilly, Virginia. The IronCare delivery framework is founded on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, ensuring the highest level of support for our clients’ IT environments.
Our Managed SD-WAN Provides:
- Circuit management coordinated with multiple carriers
- Proactive monitoring so that we find problems before they impact users
- Reporting to include visualized data on outages avoided, latency, traffic shifting and more
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 engineering expertise for incident management
- Management of advanced features such as application centric routing, SaaS and IaaS path optimization and transport management
Add in Iron Bow’s extensive knowledge of a wide portfolio of products and technology with our team’s institutional knowledge of clients’ specific environments and our managed SD-WAN becomes a customized solution that meets the need of any organization. We educate clients to realize the full potential of SD-WAN to include:
- Optimal application delivery
- Maximizing redundancy
- Improving WAN security posture
Modernization Powered by Service Defined Approaches
Iron Bow has the expertise to help you move toward a software-defined approach across all areas of the enterprise network with support for SD-LAN and WAN, leveraging each of these technologies as part of integrated approach to modernize your network infrastructure. Moving to SDN is not an all or nothing endeavor. Iron Bow advocates a crawl, walk, run approach, easing organizations into a software-defined networking environment with little disruption to daily work. We focus on the desired outcome and build a system to meet your unique needs. Our collaborative approach and three decades of experience ensures solutions are rolled out efficiently and securely for immediate use.
Iron Bow in Action
Going Native for WAN Modernization
A client was looking to migrate a large number of their applications to the cloud and asked Iron Bow to provide a roadmap for this move and subsequent modernization. Leveraging our networking expertise, Iron Bow assessed the existing WAN to provide guidance for optimization and cloud interface. In doing so, Iron Bow was able to create a tighter integration with the cloud resources allowing it to operate as part of the WAN natively. This approach provides improved network operations along with faster access to applications.
Decades of experience combined with the latest knowledge in software-defined technology, ensures deployment happens efficiently and effectively.
We recognize every organization is unique. With our customer-centric approach, technology is chosen with your business and mission goals prioritized.
Through discovering key pain points, we identify how a software-defined WAN solution can save money, increase efficiency and reduce complexity.