Wireless Managed Services
Iron Bow IronCare™ managed services deliver remote management, maintenance and technical support services for a variety of technology solutions. IronCare services provide the technical support, management and maintenance of tactical systems, enabling our clients’ IT organizations to focus on their business operations.
IronCare coverage is provided by our U.S. based 24/7/365 Client Service Center (CSC) in Chantilly, Virginia. The IronCare delivery framework is founded on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, ensuring the highest level of support for our clients’ IT environments 24/7/365.
Our clients choose IronCare to:
- Drive User Satisfaction: Identify issues quickly and streamline incident management processes to reduce network downtime and improve IT service levels.
- Reduce Risk: Access to technical experts combined with optional proactive tools and smart capabilities, minimizes risks to business continuity.
- Increase Operational Efficiency: Proactive management and automated processes mean fewer support resource requirements and lower costs for managing the network.
- Enable Faster Technology Refresh: IronCare’s focus on ensuring technology is updated reduces risk of obsolescence and wholesale tech refreshes.
- Control Costs: Flat rate service provides rapid troubleshooting and resolution of issues at a predictable cost.
IronCare Managed Services for Wireless
Wi-Fi connections are mission critical in every organization. The average user has around four mobile devices connected to the network and that number is expected to climb to three times that amount in the coming years. Ensuring that wireless networks are available on a daily basis and connectivity remains consistent is a continuous effort. IronCare Managed Service for Wireless provides a single touchpoint for all wireless support.
- One-Stop Shop: Iron Bow can help manage the wireless equipment in addition to managing other aspects of your network.
- Plan for Growth: Easily plan for growth with data trending and analysis.
- Guest Wi-Fi Management: Free up IT staff by separating management of guest and internal Wi-Fi networks.
- Expertise: Tap into the knowledge and expertise of industry recognized wireless experts at Iron Bow.
Why Iron Bow?
- 24/7/365 U.S. based support team
- Extensive knowledge of a wide portfolio of products and technology
- Capabilities for performing proactive diagnostics and device monitoring
- Management of equipment, entitlement periods and renewals
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 engineering expertise for incident management
- Institutional knowledge of the customer environment
- Comprehensive remote troubleshooting and problem remediation of devices with managed services