FAA SAVES IT Hardware
Federal Aviation Administration Strategic Sourcing for the Acquisition of Various Equipment and Supplies IT Hardware – FAA SAVES IT HW
Contract Number: 692M15-19-D-00015
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Period of Performance: August 1, 2019 – July 31, 2024
Authorized Users: Mandatory use by all FAA and may also be used by the National Airspace System (NAS) and other Department of Transportation (DOT) entities.
Iron Bow Advantages/Benefits:
- Solutions approach promotes standardization and leverages strategic planning.
- Advanced solutions expertise enables virtualization, unified communications, cloud services, borderless networks, mobility and telework.
- Assessments provide a report card and road map for your infrastructure.
- Skilled technical support and customer service nationwide.
- Proven, reliable PMI-based services methodology.
- Proven past performance as a incumbent on previous SAVES contracts and current holder of FAA SAVES VTC vehicle.
- Strong partnerships and top tier certifications with leading manufacturers.
SAVES contracts are mandatory for the FAA’s IT community and were established to deliver quality customer service while controlling costs.
Stephen Scott, Program Manager