FAA SAVES IT Hardware
Federal Aviation Administration Strategic Sourcing for the Acquisition of Various Equipment and Supplies IT Hardware – FAA SAVES IT HW
Contract Number: 692M15-19-D-00015
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Period of Performance: August 1, 2019 – July 31, 2024
Authorized Users: Mandatory use by all FAA and may also be used by the National Airspace System (NAS) and other Department of Transportation (DOT) entities.
Iron Bow Advantages/Benefits:
- Solutions approach promotes standardization and leverages strategic planning.
- Advanced solutions expertise enables virtualization, unified communications, cloud services, borderless networks, mobility and telework.
- Assessments provide a report card and road map for your infrastructure.
- Skilled technical support and customer service nationwide.
- Proven, reliable PMI-based services methodology.
SAVES contracts are mandatory for the FAA’s IT community and were established to deliver quality customer service while controlling costs.
Iron Bow POC’s:
Program Manager – Kelly Taylor
Sales Account Team: Tom.DiBenedetto@ironbow.com – 703-304-0928
Inside Sales: Shannon.Tucker@ironbow.com – 240-487-2177